Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A time machine called Julia Quinn!

Dear Friends, SURPRISE today I am not going to write about bathrooms :)
Today I am going to write about my favorite author of historical romance novels, Julia Quinn. Until 3 years ago I was very much convinced that I do not like to read, and I was not even bothering to open a book and see if I like it. One day I received a gift from a friend (thank you Valentina :)), a book called "The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever" written by Julia Quinn. 

2 March 1810 . . .
Today, I fell in love.


That day I have discovered the magical world of 1800's, with dukes, ballrooms, romance, and no electricity :)
Pick a book and start your journey!








Start your jurney with a time machine called Julia Quinn!

No comments:

Post a Comment