Friday, January 6, 2012

<> My dear dear CHANDELIER <>

Are you a "Chandelier" type ? indeed this sounds funny, but I can say I am a "Chandelier" type, because when I think of it...I think of history, crystal, palaces, and romance.
The candle chandeliers were used in medieval times by the wealthy and were found in palaces, homes of the nobility, clergy and merchant class, being a symbol of luxury and status.
The world's largest Bohemian crystal chandelier, a gift from Queen Victoria, is located in the Dolmabahçe Palace (Istanbul). The chandelier has 750 lamps and weighs 4.5 tons.


A bit too large for my house I must admit :) You can see below the treasures I have found in my search for the perfect chandelier which will transform a small bathroom into a palace bathroom and make you feel like royalty :)







<> Not really a princess? What do you say about a GLAM ROCK CHANDELIER? Check it out ;) <>

<> For the romantic types check out these selections <>









                                                            
                       <> "In the club" type? <>






                                                         
                  <> Small and colorful type :) <>


<> So, what's your type dears? <>

No comments:

Post a Comment